The Lamborghini Revuelto, essentially a successor of the Aventador, has finally made its way to the Indian shores at Rs 8.89 crore (ex-showroom). It is claimed to be the most powerful Lamborghini to date.
Plug-in Hybrid V12 Engine
Powering the all-new Lamborghini Revuelto is the all-new 6.5-litre naturally aspirated V12 engine, paired with a plug-in hybrid system comprising three electric motors (two at the front and one above the gearbox) and a 3.8kWh li-ion battery pack. It can produce an impressive combined power output of 1,015 PS, whereas the engine can alone make 825PS at 9250rpm and 725Nm at 6750rpm. And, of course, it gets an all-wheel drive system paired with an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT) that assists this supercar to make the century sprint in just 2.5 seconds. And interestingly, it offers an outstanding power-to-weight ratio of 573 hp per tonne and a top speed of over 350 kmph.
Design and Features
Design-wise, the new Revuelto is indeed a Lamborghini, featuring scissor doors and a sharp & edgy exterior with iconic Y-shaped elements.
Among the notable exterior and interior inclusions are –
- Y-shaped enclosures for air intakes & headlamps
- Y-shaped 20-inch front & 21-inch rear spoked alloys
- Two large exhaust ports between the Y-shaped LED taillights
- 70 different colour options for interior customisation
- Carbon-fibre central profile inside
- 8.4-inch vertically oriented touchscreen infotainment
- 12.3-inch driver’s display
- 9.1-inch passenger-side display
- Hexagonal-shaped AC vents
- 13-driving mode configurations
- A full ADAS suite comprising features like lane change & departure warnings, adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic alert and much more.
In the Indian market, the Revuelto will face competition from the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, which currently costs Rs 7.50 crore (ex-showroom).
- New Mercedes-AMG C43 Sedan Launched In India At Rs 98 Lakh
- Audi Cars To Get Expensive From January 2024