Buying and selling the used Royal Enfield bikes have now become easier with the launch of the RE’s new “Reown” program. Here’s all you need to know about this new pre-owned motorcycle initiative: –
- Under the Reown program, customers will be able to sell their motorcycles from any brand to Royal Enfield or buy used Royal Enfield bikes at reasonable prices, with an easier documentation process and complete assurance by the brand.
- Prices of pre-owned models will be determined on various parameters, including the model’s current market price, demand, condition, service record, and refurbishment work done.
- Both RE and non-RE Customers will also get the convenience of upgrading to a new RE motorcycle by exchanging their existing bike from any manufacturer. This will further help the brand convert customers from other brands into Royal Enfield.
- Royal Enfield dealers will handle the name transfer process for used bike purchases. However, in the case of financing, customers will be responsible for the associated paperwork costs.
- Customers will also get a 7-day window to return the bike if they are not satisfied with their purchase.
- Those who are looking to sell their bikes can book an inspection online. The bikes will undergo a comprehensive technical inspection, consisting of 200 checkpoints and mechanical assessments. They will then be refurbished with genuine spare parts at official service centres.
- All the pre-owned bikes will come with a brand warranty and 2 free services.
- Reown customers will also get loyalty benefits worth Rs 5,000, which can be availed at their next purchase of a motorcycle from the manufacturer.
- Royal Enfield has partnered with HDFC & IDFC banks for finance options, Adroit Auto for doorstep bike evaluation, and Shriram group to help upgrade from another 2-wheeler brand.
- The company has also partnered with OLX for easy finding and accessibility for certified pre-owned Royal Enfield bikes.
- The Reown services can be availed online or by visiting RE’s authorised dealerships in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore.
Also Read: Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 Deliveries Began