Toyota Innova Crysta Diesel vs Innova Hycross Petrol – Price Comparison
After being absent for seven months from the Indian market, the Toyota Innova Crysta has finally returned with a few cosmetic changes. The MPV is now available only in diesel avatar. On the other hand, the new-gen Toyota Innova Hycross is a petrol-only model.
Let’s see how these two MPVs fare against each other in terms of prices: –
|Innova Crysta Price||Innova Hycross Price||Difference|
|G (7-seater): Rs 19.13 lakh||G (7-seater): Rs 18.55 lakh||Rs 58,000|
|G (8-seater): Rs 19.18 lakh||G (8-seater): Rs 18.60 lakh||Rs 58,000|
|GX (7-seater): Rs 19.99 lakh||GX (7-seater): Rs 19.40 lakh||Rs 59,000|
|GX (8-seater): Rs 19.99 lakh||GX (8-seater): Rs 19.45 lakh||Rs 54,000|
|VX (7-seater): Rs 23.79 lakh||VX Hybrid (7-seater): Rs 24.76 lakh||–|
|VX (8-seater): Rs 23.84 lakh||VX Hybrid (8-seater): Rs 24.81 lakh||–|
|ZX (7-seater): Rs 25.43 lakh||VX O Hybrid (7-seater): Rs 26.73 lakh|
|VX O Hybrid (8-seater): Rs 26.78 lakh|
|ZX Hybrid (7-seater): Rs 29.08 lakh||–|
|ZX O Hybrid (7-seater): Rs 29.72 lakh||–|
- For the entry-level G variant of the Toyota Innova Crysta, you’ll have to pay Rs 58,000 extra over the corresponding Hycross petrol variant.
- The price difference between the GX variants of both the sibling MPVs is up to Rs 59,000.
- Prices of the Innova Crysta’s VX and ZX variants will be announced in the near future.
- Toyota offers the 2023 iteration of the Innova Crysta only with a 150PS 2.4-litre diesel engine, paired with a 5-speed manual and rear-wheel drivetrain (RWD).
- The Innova Hycross get two powertrain options: 174PS 2-litre petrol and 186PS 2-litre strong-hybrid petrol, mated to a CVT and e-CVT automatic transmission, respectively. Both engines drive the front wheels of the car.
- While we’ll compare the features of both the MPVs in some other story, it is worth noting that the higher variants of the Innova Hycross come with lots of additional features over the Innova Crysta, such as 10-inch touchscreen infotainment with wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, JBL premium sound system, 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat with memory + Slide Return & Away function, digital driver’s display, dual-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, ambient lighting, powered tailgate, powered ottoman captain seats in 2nd row with an extended leg rest, panoramic sunroof, electronic parking brake, 360-degree camera, and Toyota Safety Sense suite that gets radar-based Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), featuring lane departure warning, lane-keep assist, adaptive cruise control, auto high-beam assist, automatic emergency braking, and forward-collision warning.