Toyota Innova Hycross – More Details Revealed
We finally have the first look of the upcoming Toyota Innova Hycross MPV ahead of its official unveiling on November 25. Here are some details: –
- Compared to the ongoing Innova Crysta, the upcoming Innova Hycross looks quite bold. Its front fascia appears a clear evolution of Crysta’s front-end design. Its main grille has a trapezoidal shape reminiscent of the Crysta flanked by sleeker LED headlights, while the bumper below the grille has triangular-shaped faux air dams.
- The side profile of the car looks clean but yes, there are a couple of sharp creases.
- The rear profile of the upcoming MPV is yet to be seen.
- Inside, the Innova Hycross features an all-new multi-layered dashboard design, with a floating infotainment system taking the centre stage.
- There will be many firsts for the Innova moniker, including a panoramic sunroof, wireless smartphone charging, ventilated front seats, and a 360-degree camera setup. It is also expected to receive an Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) suite, comprising active safety features such as high beam assist, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assist, auto-emergency braking, and forward-collision prevention.
- Toyota is likely to offer the Innova Hycross with a 2.0-litre petrol engine linked to a self-charging strong hybrid system for a combined power output of over 190PS. It is likely to come mated to an e-CVT automatic transmission. A non-hybrid version of this engine is also expected to be offered.
- If reports are to be believed, the new Toyota Innova Hycross is likely to be sold alongside the Innova Crysta. We expect its prices to start from around Rs 20 lakh (ex-showroom). Once launched, it will be seen as a premium alternative to the Kia Carens and Mahindra Marazzo.