Toyota Hilux is now cheaper by Rs 3.59 lakh, But not for everyone!
Toyota India has revised the prices of the Hilux pickup truck. The starting price of this premium lifestyle vehicle has been decreased by Rs 3.59 lakh. However, there’s a catch.
- As mentioned above, the entry-level STD variant of the Toyota Hilux has received a significant price cut of Rs 3.59 lakh. With this, the prices of the Toyota Hilux now start from Rs 30.40 lakh (ex-showroom). However, it is worth mentioning that the STD variant will now be restricted to commercial applications only.
- As opposed to the base model, the top-spec High variant gets a price hike of up to Rs 1.35 lakh.
- With the latest price revision, Toyota now retails the Hilux from Rs 30.40 lakh to Rs 37.90 lakh (ex-showroom), making it approximately Rs 11 lakh more expensive than the Isuzu V-Cross.
|Toyota Hilux||Old Prices||New Prices|
|STD 4×4 (Manual)*||Rs 33.99 lakh||Rs 30.40 lakh|
|High 4×4 (Manual)||Rs 35.80 lakh||Rs 37.15 lakh|
|High 4×4 (Auto)||Rs 36.80 lakh||Rs 37.90 lakh|
*Commercial Use Only
No Other Changes
- Aside from the price updation, the Toyota Hilux remains unchanged.
- It continues to come in a sole double-cab body style, sharing its underpinnings with the Toyota Fortuner.
- Dimensionally, it is 5,3255mm long, 1,855mm wide, and 1,815mm tall, and has a wheelbase and ground clearance of 3,085mm and 216mm, respectively.
- It boasts an approach angle of 29 degrees, a departure angle of 26 degrees, and a water-wading capacity of 700mm.
- Powering the Toyota Hilux is the Fortuner’s 2.8-litre diesel engine that transmits the power to all four wheels via either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission, assisted by a low-range transfer case.
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Peak Torque||420 Nm (MT) / 500Nm (AT)|
|Transmission Options||6-speed MT /AT|
- It also gets with two driving modes: Power and Eco.
- To explore unexplored terrains, the pickup truck gets a 4×4 drivetrain as standard, along with electronic aids like Electronic Differential Lock, Active Traction Control (ATC), Auto Limited Slip Differential (A-LSD), and Tyre Angle Monitor System.
- For creature comforts, it is equipped with automatic LED headlamps, LED fog lamps, an 8.0-inch infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone auto climate control, cruise control, powered driver’s seat, drive modes (Eco and Power), keyless entry with push-button start, auto-dimming inside rear-view mirror, 7 airbags, front & rear parking sensors, hill hold & descent control, and much more. Click here for variant-wise feature details.