Tata Nexon, Harrier and Safari Red Dark Editions Launched
Tata Motors has finally launched the Red Dark Editions of its three SUVs, Nexon, Harrier and Safari, with some unique visual appearances and new features. Interested customers can make their booking at a token amount of Rs 30,000. Here’s a look at their prices: –
|Tata Nexon||Tata Harrier||Tata Safari|
|XZ+ LUXS Red Dark (Petrol) – Rs 12.35 lakh||XZ+ Red Dark – Rs 21.77 lakh||XZ+ Red Dark – Rs 22.61 lakh/ Rs 22.71 lakh (6S)|
|XZA+ LUXS Red Dark (Petrol) – Rs 13.00 lakh||XZA+ Red Dark – Rs 23.07 lakh||XZA+ Red Dark – Rs 23.91 lakh/ Rs 24.01 lakh (6S)|
|XZ+ LUXS Red Dark (Diesel) – Rs 13.70 lakh||XZA+(O) Red Dark – Rs 24.07 lakh||XZA+(O) Red Dark – Rs 24.91 lakh/ Rs 25.01 lakh (6S)|
|XZA+ LUXS Red Dark (Diesel) – Rs 14.35 lakh|
The Red Dark Edition variants of the Tata Nexon are up to Rs 25,000 more expensive than its regular variants. For the Harrier and Safari, this premium is up to Rs 45,000.
Tata Nexon, Harrier and Safari Red Dark Editions – What’s Special?
- The Red Dark Edition models of the Tata Nexon, Harrier and Safari come wrapped in an all-black scheme, with some red inserts on the grille, blacked-out alloy wheels, and #Dark badging in red colour on the front fender.
- The Harrier and Safari also receive red brake callipers for a more sporty appearance.
- Inside, they feature a Carnelian Red theme with a black dashboard and red inserts.
- When it comes to features, the Harrier and Safari Red Dark Editions get a 7-inch digital driver’s display, a new & bigger 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, red ambient lighting, a 6-way powered driver seat with memory & welcome function, a 360-degree surround view system/camera, and ADAS tech suit that further comprises active safety features like forward collision warning, autonomous emergency braking, traffic sign recognition, high beam assist, lane departure warning, blind spot detection, and lane change alert. Unfortunately, the SUVs miss out on adaptive cruise control.
- The Tata Safari Red Dark Edition also gets mood lighting for the panoramic sunroof, 4-way powered co-driver’s seat, and electric boss mode which allows the passenger behind the co-driver seat to stretch their legs fully with the seat slid forward.
- The Nexon doesn’t get any feature upgrades in this Red Dark edition.
- Engine outputs are unchanged for all three SUVs. Here’s a look at their specifications: –
|Engine||2.0-litre diesel||1.2-litre turbo-petrol / 1.5-litre diesel|
|Power||170PS||120PS / 110PS|
|Torque||350Nm||170Nm / 260Nm|
|Transmission||6-speed MT / 6-speed AT||6-speed MT and AMT|