Tata Altroz Gets Sunroof With All Engine Option
Customers planning to buy the Tata Altroz, we have good news for you. The automaker has now made the sunroof available across all engine options.
|Tata Altroz Variants||Non-Sunroof||Sunroof|
|XM+||Rs 7.45 lakh||Rs 7.9 lakh|
|XZ+||Rs 9 lakh||Rs 9.04 lakh|
|XZ+ Dark Edition||Rs 9.2 lakh||Rs 9.44 lakh|
|XZ+ (O)||–||Rs 9.56 lakh|
|XMA+||Rs 8.55 lakh||Rs 9 lakh|
|XZA+||Rs 10 lakh||Rs 10 lakh|
|XZA+ Dark Edition||Rs 10 lakh||Rs 10.24 lakh|
|XZA+ (O)||NA||Rs 10.56 lakh|
|XZ+||Rs 9.6 lakh||Rs 9.64 lakh|
|XZ+ Dark Edition||Rs 9.8 lakh||Rs 10 lakh|
|XM+||Rs 8.8 lakh||Rs 9.25 lakh|
|XZ+||Rs 10.35 lakh||Rs 10.39 lakh|
|XZ+ Dark Edition||Rs 10.5 lakh||Rs 10.74 lakh|
- A total of 13 sunroof-equipped variants have been introduced, with prices starting from Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom), making it India’s most affordable car to get this feature.
- These new variants command up to Rs 45,000 premium over their corresponding non-sunroof-equipped trims.
- Aside from the sunroof, select trims also get wireless chargers and air purifiers.
- Apart from the aforementioned 13 trims, the Tata also offers three CNG variants of the Altroz that come equipped with a sunroof.
- Tata Motors offers the Altroz with four powertrain options: a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol (86PS/113Nm), a 1.2-litre petrol-CNG (73.5PS/103Nm), a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol (110PS/140Nm) and a 1.5-litre diesel engine (90PS/200Nm).
- All engine options get a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard fitment.
- Only the 1.2-litre petrol engine gets an option of a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT).
In the Indian market, the Tata Altroz goes up against the Hyundai i20, Toyota Glanza, and Maruti Suzuki Baleno.