Kinetic Luna To Make A Comeback In Electric Avatar
The iconic name from the past, Kinetic Luna, is preparing to make a comeback in an all-new electric avatar. Sulajja Firodia Motwani, the founder and CEO of Kinetic Green, has officially confirmed this news through a tweet.
- While details about the e-Luna are scarce at the moment, we expect that it will maintain its iconic design while incorporating subtle modern touches.
- Unlike most electric scooters, which prioritize features, performance and range, the Kinetic e-Luna is expected to focus on its high load-carrying capacity to cater to the B-to-B segment, making it a viable option for last-mile mobility solutions within large-scale business complexes.
- Expect it to offer a top speed of around 45 kmph with a range of roughly 100 kilometres on a single charge.
- The pedals were a major part of Kinetic Luna’s iconic appeal, and it’s uncertain whether the e-Luna will retain this feature. Adding pedals would offer the convenience of manual propulsion in the event of running out of battery juice.
- While it is early to comment on the pricing, we predict that the e-Luna may start from around Rs 70,000.