Skoda has introduced a new service maintenance package called the ‘SuperCare package'. This all-new service package from the Czech manufacturer offers maintenance and wear-&-tear repair.
Skoda SuperCare Package: What does it cover?
The SuperCare package covers preventive maintenance and also wear & tear repairs for a period of 4 years or a distance of 60,000 km depending on the order of occurrence. The package has also introduced additional extended warranty offers for the fifth and sixth years.
Skoda claims that this package safeguards consumers against inflation in labor charges and spare parts prices. The SuperCare package also promises authentic fitments with a warranty period of two or more years with no upper cap on kilometers. Skoda has promised cashless transactions, maintenance and care from certified staff and multiple payment options, these benefits can be redeemed across all Skoda dealerships in the country.
Pricing and options
- The package has a starting price of Rs 29,999 and is offered in Standard, Enhanced, and Comprehensive options.
- Standard option covers engine oil, oil filter, drain plug, washer, air/pollen/fuel filter, spark plug, brake fluid, V belt, Haldex coupling oil, ATF, and others depending on the manufacturer’s schedule.
- Enhanced package provides cover on windshield wipers, front/rear brakes and front/rear discs, etc.
- The comprehensive package comes with all this along with cover on battery, flywheel, clutch assembly, clutch plate, pressure plate, and release bearing.
- There is a kind of price exclusive pattern with the increasing price of parts, covered with the higher package. For existing customers price stands at Rs 15777.
The extended warranty
Extended warranty of fifth and sixth year can be availed by buyers who bought the vehicle after September 1, 2016, and a distance of less than 97,000 km on the speedometer. Other customers can claim extended warranty schemes over, time or 1.5 lakh km (whichever comes earlier) for a price of Rs 30,975.
There has been a lot of discussion about Skoda in the Indian automobile industry. These speculations, decisions, and excitement has been fueled by the company’s takeover of Volkswagen India and since the introduction of Skoda’s India 2.0 to gain a stronghold across vehicle segments, in the Indian markets.
We have to agree that not every step from Skoda has a grand scheme of things to follow through on, but they have done just fine and have been active in the past few months as well. Initiative and packages like these will do further good to the company’s already positive image regarding fantastic warranty schemes on offer.