Skoda Kushaq and Slavia Get Special Editions; New Color Options
Skoda, the German automaker, has launched special edition variants of the Kushaq and Slavia models in India. The Slavia now comes in an Anniversary edition to commemorate its market debut in March 2022, while the Kushaq is available in a new Lava Blue edition.
Skoda Slavia Anniversary Edition
- The Anniversary edition of the Skoda Slavia is based on the 1.5-litre Style variant.
- It now features a new Lava Blue colour option, which has been borrowed from its high-end stablemates, such as the Superb and Octavia.
- Compared to its donor variant, the sedan gets the following additions: –
- 10-inch infotainment system
- A 380-watt Skoda sound system with a subwoofer
- Anniversary Edition scuff plates
- Anniversary Edition graphic on C-pillar
- Anniversary Edition badge on steering wheel
- Aluminium pedals and bespoke accessories
- Chrome finish on the front grille, doors and the trunk
- Skoda has priced the Slavia Anniversary Edition at Rs 17.28 lakh for the manual and Rs 18.68 lakh for DCT automatic version, making it Rs 28,000 more expensive than the Style 1.5 variant.
Skoda Kushaq Lava Blue Edition
- Like the Slavia, the Skoda Kushaq Lava Blue Edition is also built on the Style 1.5 turbocharged model and carries a price tag that is Rs 20,000 higher than its donor version.
|Kushaq Lava Blue Edition||Price||Premium over Style 1.5|
|1.5-litre Turbo-petrol Manual||Rs 17.99 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
|1.5-litre Turbo-petrol DCT||Rs 19.19 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
- It has been positioned below Monte Carlo in Kushaq’s product lineup.
- The Lava Blue special edition gets the following extra over the regular model: –
- New Lava Blue exterior paint option
- Chrome finish on the grille, doors and trunk
- “Edition” emblem on B-pillars
- Scuff plate on all doors.
- Puddle lamps, installed in each door (projects the Skoda logo onto the ground when the door is opened)
- Bespoke cushions and mats with the word “Edition” written on them.