TVS Raider Gets A New Single-seat Variant At Rs 93,719
TVS has launched a new entry-level variant of the Raider 125cc commuter motorcycle with a single seat. The bike costs Rs 93,719 (ex-showroom) and replaces the drum brake variant, which was priced at Rs 86,803 (ex-showroom).
Here’s a look at the revised variant lineup of the TVS Raider 125: –
|TVS Raider Variants||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Single Seat (NEW)||Rs 93,719|
|Split Seat||Rs 94,719|
|SX (SmartXonnect)||Rs 1,00,820|
- Apart from the new long single-piece seat, this new trim of the TVS Raider looks similar to the other variants in the lineup.
- It can only be had in Striking Red colour.
- As for features, the Single Seat variant gets an LED headlamp & tail light, front disc brake, and a negative LCD instrument cluster with a speedometer, tachometer, trip meter, gear position indicator, clock, fuel gauge, and ride modes.
- Powering the TVS Raider is a 124.8cc single-cylinder motor making 11.38PS and 11.2Nm.
- It claims to run from nought to 60 kmph in 5.9 seconds.
- In the 125cc commuter segment, the TVS Raider locks horns with the Hero Glamour 125, Honda SP125,, Bajaj Pulsar NS125, and the Keeway SR125.