Renault Kwid, Triber and Kiger Urban Night Editions Launched
After Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, Renault India has now launched the all-black editions, cherished as Urban Night Edition, for its entire range comprising the Kwid, Kiger and Triber.
These are limited edition variants, and only 300 units of each model will be produced.
What’s Special With These Urban Night Editions?
The Urban Night Edition of each model is based on their respective range-topping variant and commands a premium of Rs 6,999 for the Kwid and Rs 14,999 for the Triber and Kiger. For these added bucks, they get: –
- New Stealth Black exterior paint scheme with Stardust Silver highlights on various parts.
- They also get bumper garnish, headlamp bezel, chrome liner for the trunk, silver roof rails, and puddle lamps.
- While the Kiger also features blacked-out alloys, the Kwid and Triber get silver-finished rims/wheel covers.
- Inside the cabin, all three models gain illuminated scuff plates.
- There’s also the 9.66-inch Smart Mirror Monitor for the Renault Triber and Kiger Urban Night Edition variants, which is essentially a smart IRVM with a screen and a dual dashcam setup to see & record the front & rear coverage. It also enables users to download the recorded content on their smartphones.
- The Renault Kiger Urban Night Edition also gains ambient lighting.
Must Watch: Renault Kwid Electric – What All It Offers?
No Mechanical Changes
Renault hasn’t made any mechanical changes to the Urban Night Edition of any of its models. They continue with their ongoing engine options.
- The Kwid comes with a 1-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine (68PS/91Nm), mated to either a 5-speed manual or AMT unit.
- The same 1-litre petrol engine also powers the Triber and Kiger but offers slightly better output (72PS/96Nm). Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and AMT.
- Renault also offers the Kiger with a more powerful 1-litre turbocharged petrol engine (100PS/160Nm) that can be had with either a 5-speed manual or CVT automatic transmission.