Ola To Launch Four Electric Motorcycles By The End of 2024
Ola Electric launched the new S1 X and gen-2 S1 Pro this Independence Day. Along with that, the EVmaker also introduced four new electric motorcycles in concept avatars – Adventure, Diamondhead, Roadster, and Cruiser. They will be launched by the end of 2024.
- The Ola Roadster was showcased in a working prototype.
- Featuring a futuristic design, the bike comes equipped with an upside-down (USD) fork at the front and an aluminium rear sub-frame with a monoshock. It rides on alloy wheels and gets disc brakes at both ends. There’s also the thin LED headlamp unit and mid-set footpegs for a relaxed and upright riding posture.
- As the name suggests, it will be an electric ADV with a tall seat, a big windshield, a high-rise fender integrated with the tank, and long travel upside-down fork (USD) suspension at the front and a monoshock at the rear.
- The bike rides on wire-spoke wheels shod with Pirelli Scorpion STR rubbers.
- Ola Diamondhead is essentially a sportbike concept.
- It will be the brand’s flagship product.
- In its conceptual form, it features a sleek and minimalist design, highlighted by a slim LED stip upfront and sharp angles & creases.
- Equipped with a hub-centred steering system and a rear swingarm, the bike glides on 17-inch alloy wheels, outfitted with dual disc brakes upfront and a single disc at the rear.
- The Ola Cruiser concept has a traditional cruiser-like silhouette; however, its design exudes a distinct futuristic essence.
- The bike features a low-slung seat, tall handlebars and forward-set footpegs for a relaxed, laid-back riding posture. Powering it will be driven by a mid-mounted motor connected through a chain-drive mechanism.