Odysse Vader Electric Motorcycle Launched – 105km Range
Gujarat-based EV manufacturer Odysse Electric has launched the Vader electric motorcycle at an introductory price of Rs 1,09,999 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad, including state & Fame II subsidies).
|City||Price (Ex-showroom, including FAME II & State subsidies)|
Odysse Vader Electric Bike – All You Need To Know
- The Vader is the second motorcycle from Odysse after the Evoqis which is essentially a fully-faired electric superbike.
- Bookings for this naked e-bike are already underway for Rs 999 online or at the brand’s 68 dealerships across the country.
- Its deliveries will commence in July this year.
Powertrain, Range and More
- Powering the Odysse Vader is a hub motor with a 3kW nominal and 4.5kW peak output, mated to a 3.7kWh Lithium-ion battery that can be fully charged in approximately 4 hours.
- It offers a whopping torque output of 170Nm and has a top speed of 85kmph.
- It offers three riding modes: Eco, Drive and Sport, along with a reverse mode.
- The Odysse Vader is claimed to return a range of 125km in Eco mode, 105km in Drive mode and 90km in Sport mode.
Features and Underpinnings
- Speaking of the features, the e-bike gets an LED headlight & taillight, a 7-inch LCD rider’s console with call/message alerts, google maps-based navigation, anti-theft with remote immobilisation, live tracking, geo-fencing, CO2 savings display, and a lot more.
- It also offers an 18-litre storage capacity in the faux fuel tank area.
- The underpinnings of the Vader feature a conventional fork and twin rear shocks.
- It rides on 17-inch alloy wheels, wrapped in 90/90 front & 140/70 section rear MRF tyres.
- Anchoring duties are taken care of by a 240mm front and a 220mm disc at the rear, assisted by Combi Braking System (CBS).
- The Vader tips the scale at 128kg, making it 20kg heavier than its key rival, the Revolt RV400.
- Odysse offers the Vader in five colours: Midnight Blue, Fiery Red, Glossy Black, Venom Green & Misty Grey.
- Odysse is offering 3 years warranty on Vader’s battery as well as the motor.