Nissan Magnite Geza Edition Price Announced
After commencing bookings for the Magnite Geza Edition last week, Nissan has now finally announced its price. Based on the entry-level XL variant, the Geza Edition costs Rs 7.39 lakh (ex-showroom).
Nissan Magnite Geza Edition – What’s New?
The Magnite Geza Edition trim commands a premium of Rs 35,000 over the standard XL variant. For this added premium, it gets
- A new 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- JBL premium sound system
- Rearview camera
- Beige coloured upholstery
- Ambient lighting with App-based controls
- A shark fin antenna
Also See: Renault Kwid Electric – What All It Offers?
- Nissan has offered the Geza Edition with only the 1-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine (72PS/96Nm), mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- It does not offer turbocharged engine and automatic gearbox choices.
Also Read: Renault Kiger RXT CVT Discontinued In India
In the compact SUV segment, the Nissan Magnite goes up against the Renault Kiger, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, and Maruti Suzuki Brezza.