MG Comet EV Prices To Be Announced On This Date
Exciting news for all you EV enthusiasts out there! The prices of the highly anticipated MG Comet EV are finally set to be revealed on April 26. It will be MG’s second electric car in the Indian market after the ZS EV.
The authorised booking window for the Comet EV is yet to be opened; however, interested customers can make unofficial bookings.
What Drives The MG Comet EV?
- MG has equipped the Comet EV with a 17.3kWh battery pack with a claimed range of up to 230km.
- It gets a rear-axle mounted PMS motor that makes 41PS and 110Nm.
- It also benefits from three driving modes (Eco, Normal & Sport) and three levels of regen braking.
Compact Size, Quirky Design
Standing at less than 3 meters, the Comet EV has a unique tallboy design and just two doors. MG has balanced out its unconventional style with LED strips on the front and back, along with large quarter glass panels and petite wheels, all adding to its wide frame for a distinct boxy look.
The Comet EV may be pint-sized, but it packs a punch in the comfort department. The notable features of this tiny electric vehicle include the following: –
- All-LED lighting system
- Dual floating 10.25-inch screen setup
- Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Connected car technology with 55+ features
- Steering-mounted audio controls
- Powered ORVMs
- Rotary drive selector
- Manual AC with heater
- Three driving modes
- Three brake regeneration modes
- Dual-Front Airbags
- ISOFIX anchors
- Rear parking sensors with camera
We expect the prices of MG Comet EV to start from around Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom).
While the Comet EV doesn’t have any direct rival in the Indian market, it could be seen as an alternative to the Tata Tiago EV and Citroen eC3.