Maruti Suzuki Rewards – a loyalty program by MSIL has reinforced its association with Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) to offer additional benefits and convenience for customers. Here are some key highlights of this initiative: –
- The Maruti Suzuki Rewards mobile application has been revised to comprise various new functionalities.
- The new features will be available from April 2023 to 8 million+ Maruti Suzuki Rewards members, who can easily enrol for the XtraRewards program.
- The IOCL-related section of the Maruti Suzuki Rewards App will also allow customers to view their IOCL XtraRewards points (separate from Maruti Suzuki Rewards program points).
- The program incentivizes customer refuelling behaviour by offering 100 XtraRewards points as a Customer Onboarding Bonus and 2 XtraRewards points per Rs 100 spent on each fuel transaction at an IOCL station (1 XtraRewards point is equal to 30 paise ).
- Indian Oil will also grant 350 XtraRewards points (worth Rs 105) as part of milestone-based additional benefits to those customers who spend Rs 25,000 in a quarter.
- In addition to XtraRewards points, the IOCL section of the app will also allow customers to view access to washrooms, convenience stores and air-filling, at the fuel pump of their choice.
Speaking about this unique initiative, Mr. Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, “At Maruti Suzuki, we provide our customers with not just the best and reliable products but also a wide range of services and exciting benefits. Maruti Suzuki Rewards is a fully digital loyalty program, offering a bouquet of delightful services to customers by providing a premium, reliable and benefit-driven post-purchase experience. We are confident that the additional features and benefits in this program will help us build a stronger connection with customers and enhance their experiences further.”