Creta Rivaling Honda Elevate SUV Revealed; Bookings Opening Next Month
After tons of spy shots & teasers, Honda Cars India has finally taken the wraps off the most-awaited Elevate SUV. Its bookings will commence in July, while the launch is expected to take place around the festive season.
- Based on the Global Small Car platform, the newly unveiled Honda Elevate showcases a striking and refined exterior design, featuring prominent character lines that extend from the front to the rear, adding a touch of excitement to the SUV’s overall appearance.
- The front features a huge rectangular grille, flanked by an LED lighting system with integrated LED DRLs, giving it in assertive look.
- There’s also the aggressively styled bumper, featuring large air intakes and a sturdy skid plate. Furthermore, the upright stance, boxy silhouette, flared wheel arches with all-around grey cladding, and flowing shoulder line, amplifies the SUV’s vogue and gives it a rugged appeal.
- The rear features a split LED tail lamps setup, connected by a sleek red strip. It also sports an extended roof spoiler that accomplishes the overall styling on the outside.
- Dimensionally, the Elevate measures 4312 mm in length, 1790 mm in width, and 1650 mm in height and carries a wheelbase of 2650 mm. It has 458 litres of boot space and 220mm of ground clearance.
Interior & Features
The key features inclusions of the all-new Honda Elevate are –
- All-LED lighting system
- Alloy wheels
- Single-pane electric sunroof
- Digital driver’s display
- 10.25-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system
- Connected car tech
- Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Auto climate control
- Rear AC vents
- Wireless charger
Parts of the Honda Elevate’s safety kit are
- Six airbags
- Lane watch camera
And most importantly, Honda Safety Sense which is essentially the brand’s jargon for the ADAS tech, which includes cutting-edge safety techs like
- Adaptive cruise control
- High beam assist
- Auto emergency braking
- Lane keep assist
- Forward collision warning
The Elevate will be offered with 5th-gen Honda City – a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder petrol, with 6-speed manual and CVT automatic transmission options.
|Engine||1.5-litre i-VTEC Petrol|
|No of Cylinders||4|
|Transmission Options||6-speed manual / CVT|
Honda is expected to introduce its all-electric avatar sometime in 2026.
Launch Date and Rivals
The Honda Elevate is expected to be launched around the festive season, with prices likely to range between Rs 11 lakh to Rs 18 lakh (ex-showroom). Once launched, it will go up against the Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Toyota Hyryder and Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara.
On the canvas of anticipation, the Honda Elevate paints an optimistic picture. With its graceful allure and abundant features, it captivates the gaze. However, the absence of a hybrid powertrain feels like a crucial missing piece, one that could have truly elevated its standing within the segment.