Maruti Suzuki Nexa Crosses 2 Million Cumulative Sales
Maruti Suzuki Nexa has crossed the 2 million cumulative sales milestone in the country. Interestingly, the last one million cars were sold in just fifteen months, swung by supply chain disruptions, making Maruti’s accomplishment much more remarkable.
Here are some interesting facts about Nexa dealerships: –
- Maruti opened the Nexa range of premium dealerships in 2015.
- Currently, there are over 440 Nexa showrooms across 280+ cities.
- The brand crossed the one million sales milestone in December 2021.
- The company claims that around 50 per cent of the NEXA customers are under 35 years of age, which indicates that the carmaker is rising among the young generation.
- Currently, Maruti Suzuki retails five models through Nexa dealerships: Ignis (compact hatch), Baleno (mid-size hatch), Ciaz (mid-size sedan), XL6 (6-seater MPV), and Grand Vitara (mid-size SUV).
- Soon the 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny and Baleno-based Fronx crossover will join the Nexa lineup. Bookings for both utility vehicles are already open.
- Brezza CNG vs Grand Vitara CNG – Which Car Should You Buy?
- Maruti Brezza Black Edition Prices Announced
- Maruti Fronx vs Tata Punch – Specs, Dimensions and Features
Commenting on this milestone, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer, Marketing & Sales, MSIL, said, “NEXA was conceptualized in 2015 with a philosophy of providing unique experiences, along with innovative and intelligent technology through a diverse product portfolio. Every NEXA product is curated with the best of technology, design and features for customers’ delight. The success of NEXA reaching the 2 million sales milestone is a testimony of customer’s love for our hi-tech and feature-packed offerings and premium experiences. NEXA has contributed to more than 20% of total Maruti Suzuki sales and the numbers are going strong.”