Maruti Suzuki Jimny Variants Explained
Latest Update: The highly anticipated Maruti Suzuki Jimny has finally made its way to the Indian market. Tap here to see its complete price list.
Revealed at the 2023 Auto Expo, the Maruti Suzuki Jimny is the latest lifestyle off-roader in the Indian market that is set to be launched in May this year. Bookings for the SUV have already been commenced for a token amount of Rs 11,000. It will be offered in two variants: Zeta and Alpha. Here’s what each variant of the Maruti Suzuki Jimny will offer: –
Maruti Suzuki Jimny Zeta
Key Features: –
- Exterior: 15-inch steel wheels, gunmetal grey grille with chrome plating, halogen headlamps, drip rails, hard top, and tailgate-mounted spare wheel.
- Interior: All-black cabin, analogue instrument cluster with colour MID, and fabric seats.
- Comfort & Convenience: Near flat reclinable front seats, power-adjustable side mirrors, rear wiper & washer, manual AC, all-four power windows, auto up/down function for driver’s window with the anti-pinch guard, rear accessory socket, adjustable headrests, and steering mounted audio & telephony controls.
- Infotainment: 7-inch touchscreen infotainment with wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, and four speakers.
- Safety: 6 airbags (dual-front airbags, side & curtain airbags), ABS with EBD, rear defogger, electronic stability control, hill hold assist, hill descent control, brake assist, rearview camera, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and 3-point ELR belts for all seats.
- Off-road attributes: AllGrip Pro 4×4 drivetrain with a low-range transfer gear, rake limited-slip differential, and front & rear welded tow hooks.
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Fronx – Variants Explained
Maruti Suzuki Jimny Alpha
Key Features (over Zeta): –
- Exterior: Body-colored side mirrors, LED headlamps with DRLs, fog lamps, dark green glass, and alloy wheels.
- Interior: Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Comfort & Convenience: Automatic headlamps, headlamp washer, power foldable ORVMs, auto AC, cruise control, and push-button engine start/stop.
- Infotainment: 9-inch touchscreen infotainment and ARKAYMS tuned premium sound system.
Maruti Suzuki Jimny – Engine Specifications
Maruti has offered the Jimny with a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine with an idle start/stop function that makes 105PS of maximum power and 134.2Nm of peak torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and a 4-speed torque converter automatic unit.
Also Read: Maruti Brezza CNG Showcased At Auto Expo 2023
Maruti Suzuki Jimny – Dimensions
|Ramp breakover angle||24°|
Maruti Suzuki Jimny – Colour Options
Maruti Jimny comes in five monotones and two dual-tone exterior shades.
|– Nexa Blue |
– Sizzling Red
– Granite Grey
– Bluish Black
– Pearl White
|– Kinetic Yellow with Bluish Black|
– Sizzling Red with Bluish Black