- Maruti Suzuki India has commenced bookings for the upcoming Invicto MPV for a token amount of Rs 25,000. It is essentially a rebadged version of the Toyota Innova Hycross.
- Its launch will take place on July 5, 2023, and will be sold via Maruti Nexa’s dealership.
- Design-wise, it will look largely similar to the Grand Vitara, except for some minor design tweaks like redesigned front grille, bumpers and interior colour scheme.
- Powering the Maruti Suzuki Invicto is a 176PS 2-litre petrol and 186PS 2-litre strong-hybrid powertrain option, mated to CVT and e-CVT automatic transmissions, respectively.
- It will be a front-wheel-driven offering.
- In terms of features, the MPV from Maruti Suzuki will receive a generous array of new features, marking a first for the brand. These include a powered driver’s seat with memory function, electric tailgate opening, dual-zone climate control, semi-powered ottoman’s seat in the middle row (for the captain seat variant) and Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS).
- Expect the Maruti Invicto to command a slight premium over the Innova Hycross, which currently ranges between Rs 18.55 lakh to Rs 29.99 lakh (ex-showroom), making it an affordable alternative to the Kia Carnival.
Also Read: Huge Benefits Maruti Suzuki Nexa Cars This Month