Kia EV6 Bookings Reopen In India
Kia has announced the reopening of bookings for the EV6 crossover in India, along with a range of early bird offers for initial 200 customers. These include: –
- A 95% buyback policy (within 30 days of purchase)
- Free 5-year periodic maintenance
- 8 years / 1.60 lakh kilometres warranty on the battery pack
The 2023 Kia EV6 has been priced at Rs 60.95 lakh for the GT Line RWD variant and Rs 65.95 lakh for the GT Line AWD variant (both prices ex-showroom).
As of now, there is no limit on the number of bookings that can be made for the Kia EV6.
- Volvo XC40 Recharge Vs Kia EV6 – Which Car You Should Buy?
- Kia EV6 Vs BMW i4: Which EV You Should Buy?
Kia EV6 – Quick Overview
- To jog your memory, Kia EV6 is based on the Hyundai Group’s Electric Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) and comes with a 77.4 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery pack that claims roughly 528 kilometres of drive range on a single charge.
- It comes in two drivetrain options: rear-wheel-drive (RWD) and all-wheel-drive (AWD).
- The RWD trim offers a single motor mounted on the rear axle that produces 229PS/350Nm, while the AWD trim gets a dual-motor setup belting out a combined output of 325PS/605Nm.
- With the capability of ultra-fast charging of up to 350kW, the EV6 can add 100 km of range in just 4.5 minutes.
- In terms of features, the EV6 boasts: –
- Dual-connected displays for the infotainment and driver’s display
- Dual-zone climate control
- 10-way adjustable powered front seats with ventilation function
- A 14-speaker Meridian sound system
- Electric sunroof
- Eight airbags
- Electronic stability control
- Advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) that includes adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, and many more.
- In the premium EV segment, the Kia EV6 takes on the Hyundai Ioniq, Volvo XC40 Recharge and BMW i4.