Here’s How Long You’ill Have To Wait To Take The Maruti Grand Vitara Home
Maruti Suzuki’s Grand Vitara has been a huge hit in India, with over 10,045 buyers in March 2023. It has garnered attention for its combination of affordability, technologically advanced cabin, and fuel-efficient powertrain. If you’re considering purchasing this top-of-the-line SUV from Maruti Suzuki, you might have to wait up to 10 months, depending on the variant selection and city.
- According to reports, the average waiting period for the Grand Vitara in most cities is typically around 3 to 4 months.
- The waiting period for the Grand Vitara in Delhi-NCR is reportedly longer, ranging between 7 to 10 months.
- The SUV is readily available in Bengaluru.
- In case you’re not familiar, the Maruti Grand Vitara is available with two engine options: a 1.5-litre mild-hybrid engine producing 103PS and a 1.5-litre strong-hybrid engine that delivers a combined output of 116PS. The former is also available with a factory-fitted CNG kit.
- The carmaker also offers an all-wheel-drive (AWD) system with the range-topping mild-hybrid variant.
- Speaking of the features, the SUV comes kitted with a 9-inch floating touchscreen infotainment with wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto, connected car tech, digital driver’s display, heads-up display, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, rear AC vents, premium sound system, up to 6 airbags, tyre pressure monitoring system, electronic stability control (ESC), and a 360-degree camera.
- Currently, the Maruti Grand Vitara retails between Rs 10.70 – 19.95 lakh (ex-showroom).
- It squares off against the MG Astor, Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq and Toyota Hyryder.