Jeep Compass Prices Increased By Up To Rs 1.8 Lakh
Most manufacturers have started raising the prices for their models ahead of the new year. Jeep India is the latest to join the bandwagon with a hike of up to Rs 1.8 lakh for its Compass mid-size SUV. The increment will vary depending on the variant.
|Jeep Compass Petrol||Revised Price||Quantum of Price Hike|
|Sport (Manual)||Rs 21.09 lakh||+Rs 1.80 lakh|
|Sport (DCT)||Rs 22.07 lakh||+Rs 20,000|
|Longitude (DCT)||Rs 23.84 lakh||+Rs 25,000|
|Night Eagle (DCT)||Rs 24.25 lakh||+Rs 25,000|
|Limited (DCT)||Rs 26.09 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Anniversary Edition (DCT)||Rs 26.54 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Model S (DCT)||Rs 28.29 lakh||+Rs 45,000|
- The entry-level Sport Petrol-Manual variant of the Jeep Compass has received the highest price hike of up to Rs 1.8 lakh, followed by the Model S. On the other hand, the Sport-DCT is the least affected by the price revision.
- With this, the Jeep Compass petrol variants now range between Rs 21.09 lakh and Rs 28.29 lakh (ex-showroom), crossing the sub-20 lakh bracket.
|Jeep Compass Diesel||Revised Price||Quantum of Price Hike|
|Sport||Rs 20.89 lakh||Nil|
|Longitude||Rs 23.04 lakh||+Rs 25,000|
|Night Eagle||Rs 23.45 lakh||+Rs 25,000|
|Limited||Rs 25.29 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Anniversary Edition||Rs 25.74 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Model S||Rs 27.49 lakh||+Rs 45,000|
|Limited 4X4 (AT)||Rs 29.09 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Anniversary Edition 4X4 (AT)||Rs 29.54 lakh||+Rs 40,000|
|Model S 4X4 (AT)||Rs 31.29 lakh||+Rs 45,000|
|Trailhawk 4X4 (AT)||Rs 32.67 lakh||+Rs 45,000|
- Save for the entry-level Sport trim, all the diesel variants have been affected by the price hike move.
- The Longitude and Night Eagle Edition have received a uniform hike of Rs 25,000, whereas the prices of Limited and Anniversay Edition have gone up by Rs 40,000. Meanwhile, the range-topping Model S and Trailhawk get costlier by Rs 45,000.
- The Jeep Compass diesel variants are now priced from Rs 20.89 lakh to Rs 32.67 lakh (ex-showroom).
For those who aren’t aware, the Compass comes with 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol (163PS/250Nm) and 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel (172PS/350Nm) engine options. Transmission choices include a 6-speed manual unit (standard), a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic (DCT) for the gasoline mill and an optional 9-speed automatic for the oil burner.
In the Indian market, the Jeep Compas goes up against the likes of Tata Harrier, Hyundai Tucson, Volkswagen Tiguan and Citroen C5 Aircross.