The Automobile companies continue to provide a discount in order to inspire people to spend on driving their desired car home. Hyundai holds around 20% share of total cars sold in India in last few years, to keep up the good numbers the Korean auto manufacturer continue to provide discounts, we intend to discuss the same through this article.
August 2020 Discounts on Hyundai Cars
Grand i10 Nios
- All the budget Hyundai offerings continue to receive a healthy amount of discounts in the month of August. All the discounts offered with the Hyundai cars in the month of August remain the same as that provided in July.
- The thing worth noting is that the executive sedan Elantra now comes with Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, whereas in the previous month no discount was being offered with it.
- As all the discount deals remain the same, Grand i10 continues to be the largest discounted Hyundai offering with benefits worth Rs 60,000 up for grabs.
- Benefits worth Rs 45,000 can be availed with Hyundai’s entry-level offering in the country, Santro.
- All the offers and discounts mentioned here, are valid till 31st August 2020.
These Hyundai cars do not get any discount
Some of the famous Hyundai cars are still not getting any discount. As mentioned already in the article, compared with the last month, Elantra will now be offered with a discount. All the other premium Hyundai offerings though still do not get any discount deal. It includes Hyundai’s sub-4-m SUV Venue, compact SUV Creta, mid-size facelifted sedan Verna, premium mid-size SUV Tucson and Hyundai’s electric SUV, Kona .
Special discounts for medical staff
The Medical staff across the country deserves all the appreciation for serving the people in these times of need, even if it meant, putting their lives at stake and working selflessly.
Hyundai is providing exclusive discounts for the medical workers as an expression of gratitude, which surely comes across as a welcome gesture. The beneficiaries will include –
- Registered Nurses
- Employees of Pharmaceutical companies
All the beneficiaries will be entitled to exclusive discounts of Rs. 3,000 over regular customer offers.