Grab Benefits Of Up To Rs 60,000 On Tata Cars This January
- The Harrier is available with the maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 this month.
- One can save up to Rs 28,000 on the Tata Tiago and Tigor.
- While there’s no offer on Nexon petrol, its diesel or electric iteration can save you up to Rs 20,000.
- The flagship Safari SUV gets the same benefits as its 5-seater counterpart except for a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
Tata Motors has rolled out multiple offers of up to Rs 60,000 on its select models including the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Harrier, and Safari. However, the Punch, Tiago NRG, Altroz, and Tigor EV have been left out from the offers list. Here’s the model-wise split of benefits that are valid till the end of January 2022: –
|Model||Cash Discounts||Exchange Bonus||Corporate Discount||Maximum Savings|
|Tiago||Rs 10,000||MY2021: – Rs 15,000MY2022:- Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 3,000||Up To Rs 28,000|
|Tigor||Rs 10,000||MY2021: – Rs 15,000MY2022- Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 3,000||Up To Rs 28,000|
|Nexon||–||MY2021: -Rs 15,000 (diesel only)||MY2021:- Up to Rs 5,000 (diesel only)||Up To Rs 20,000|
|Nexon EV||–||Up to Rs 15,000||–||Up To Rs 15,000|
|Harrier||MY2021: – Rs 20,000||MY2021: – Up to Rs 40,000MY2022- Up to Rs 40,000||Up to Rs 5,000||Up to Rs 65,000|
|Safari||MY2021: – Rs 20,000||MY2021: – Up to Rs 40,000MY2022- Up to Rs 40,000||–||Up to Rs 60,000|
- The offers amount differs depending on the manufacturing year. In most cases, the MY21 models are getting an additional exchange bonus over the MY22 model.
- The Tiago and Tigor duo are available with the same benefits this month.
- There’s no offer on the MY2022 Nexon sub-4m SUV.
- Opting for MY21 Harrier or Safari flagship SUV will lead to an extra savings of Rs 20,000 as there is no cash discount on their MY22 model.
- It is worth noting that buying an MY21 model will impact its resale value. So, if you’re the one who frequently changes the car, you should avoid buying the MY21 model.