BYD Atto 3 Launched In India At Rs 33.99 Lakh
The BYD Atto 3 electric SUV has finally been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 33.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Its bookings are already underway, whiles its deliveries will start in January 2023. The brand says it has received around 1,500 bookings till now.
Powering the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is a 204PS/310Nm rated permanent magnet electric motor mounted on the front axle that borrows its power from a 60.48kWh battery pack, claiming an ARAI-tested range of 521 kilometres. BYD claims that the SUV can run from 0 to 100kmph in merely 7.3 seconds. The SUV also supports fast charging of up to 80kW which can energise its battery pack to 80 per cent in just 50 minutes, whereas a 7kW AC home charger will take approximately 10 hours to charge it 100 per cent.
|0-100kmph (claimed)||7.3 sec|
|7.2 kW AC charging time (0-100%)||≈ 10 hrs|
|Fast Charging Time (0-80%)||50 min (via 80kW charger)|
Speaking of the design, the BYD Atto 3 flaunts the Dragon Face 3.0 design, featuring the brand’s familiar thick chrome slat upfront with a closed-off grille. The other notable elements include a three-pod swept-back LED headlamp setup, an 18-inch alloy wheel, sharp character lines and ‘Build Your Dreams’ and ‘Atto 3’ badges at the back, along with a width-spanning LED taillight bar.
Inside, the Atto features a futuristic-styled layered dashboard with a quirky air vents design. The key features include: –
- A free-floating 12.8-inch rotating touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Powered front seats
- Wireless smartphone charger
- Auto AC
- A PM2.5 air filter
- Panoramic sunroof
- Keyless entry
- Seven airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) suite with active safety features like adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, auto-emergency braking, lane departure warning, and rear cross-traffic alert.
Also Read: BYD Atto 3 Secured 5-Star Safety Rating In Euro NCAP Crash Tests