Benefits of Up To Rs 45,000 On Tata Cars This Month
Going by the rising input costs, Tata Motors has recently announced a price hike across its entire ICE vehicle lineup. However, customers interested in Tata cars can dodge the incremental cost by availing of offers & discounts of up to Rs 45,000, available on select Tata models this month. These benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate offers, valid till the end of February 2023. Here’s a look at the variant-wise offer details: –
|Model||Cash Discounts||Exchange Bonus||Corporate Discount||Maximum Savings|
|Tiago (Petrol)||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 3,000||Up To Rs 23,000|
|Tiago (CNG)||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 5,000||Up to Rs 25,000|
|Tigor (Petrol)||Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 3,000||Up To Rs 23,000|
|Tigor (CNG)||Up to Rs 15,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 5,000||Up to Rs 30,000|
|Altroz (Petrol)||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 3,000||Up to Rs 23,000|
|Altroz (Diesel)||Up to Rs 15,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 3,000||Up to Rs 28,000|
|Nexon||–||–||Up to Rs 3,000|
(Petrol variants only)
|Up to Rs 3,000|
|Harrier||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 25,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 45,000|
|Safari||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 25,000||Up to Rs 10,000||Up to Rs 45,000|
Note: All these offers mentioned here may differ depending on your location and the variant chosen. Hence, we request you to contact your nearest Tata dealership for more details.
- The Tata Harrier and Safari duo get the highest benefits this month.
- Tata Nexon is only available with a discount of up to Rs 3,000, and that too is only applicable to its petrol variants and for select corporate employees.
- The petrol variants of the Altroz get lower cash benefits than their diesel counterparts. The story is the same for the Tigor sub-4m SUV which gets higher cash and corporate benefits for CNG trims. However, in the case of the Tiago hatchback, the cash and exchange benefits are the same for all variants, but the corporate discount is lower than its CNG version.
- Tata Motors has exempted the Punch micro-SUV and all-electric offerings from the offers list.
- All these offers can be availed till 28th February 2023.