Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and NS200 Get New Red Colour
Soon after updating the Pulsar NS160 and NS200, Bajaj Auto has now given a fresh touch to their slightly dated design by introducing a new vibrant Red colour scheme.
- This new red shade is complemented by a gunmetal grey chassis and white stickering, forming an aesthetically appealing combination.
- Earlier, both of these bikes were only offered with the Pearl Metallic White and Ebony Black colour schemes.
- Apart from the new colour scheme, both bikes remain unchanged.
- The pricing remains unchanged as well, with the Pulsar NS200 priced at Rs 1.49 lakh and the Pulsar NS160 available at Rs 1.25 lakh (both prices ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Also Read: 2023 Bajaj Avenger 220 Street Launched At Rs 1.42 Lakh
- The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is equipped with a 199cc liquid-cooled petrol engine that generates 24.5PS of power and 18.5Nm of torque. On the other hand, the NS160 is powered by a 160.3cc engine, producing 17.2PS of power and 14.6Nm of torque.
- Both motorcycles are compliant with BS6 Phase 2 and OB2 regulations.
- The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 goes up against the Honda Hornet 2.0, Apache RTR 200 4V, and KTM 200 Duke, whereas the NS160 locks horns with the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer, Hero Xtreme 160R and Yamaha FZ-S Fi V4.