Mahindra Scorpio Classic and Scorpio N Waiting Period Detailed
Mahindra has been wrestling with supply chain challenges, resulting in prolonged waiting periods for its popular SUVs. Despite efforts to reduce the waiting period over the past year, the waiting period for the Scorpio lineup is still more than a year in some areas of the country.
- According to reports, the Scorpio Classic typically has an average waiting period of approximately 3 months in most metropolitan areas. However, in certain regions, the waiting period can extend up to 7 months.
- When it comes to the Scorpio N, it is currently facing a waiting period of around 5 to 8 months in the majority of regions. However, in certain areas, this waiting period can be extended to 1 year or even up to 18 months.
- Reports also suggest that the Scorpio N’s Z4 trim is commanding the highest waiting duration in certain areas.
Also Read: Waiting Period For Mahindra Thar 4X2 Diesel Exceeds 1 Year
Mahindra Scorpio Classic and Scorpio N – Quick Recap
- The Scorpio N is offered with both petrol and diesel engines, as well as manual and automatic transmissions. It comes in five broad variants -– Z2, Z4, Z6, Z8 and Z8L, with 6- or 7-seater configurations.
- The Mahindra Scorpio Classic comes only in two diesel-manual variants – S and S11, priced between Rs 13 – 16.81 lakh (ex-showroom). The SUV is available in either a 7-seater or 9-seater configuration.