Hyundai Motors has introduced a mid-life facelift update for the Tucson SUV in the European market, incorporating notable visual changes, especially inside the cabin. It is expected to be launched in India sometimes next year.
Here’s everything you need to know about this India-bound Hyundai Tucson facelift: –
- At the front, the updated Hyundai Tucson showcases a more squared-out grille design with revised inserts and a distinctive DRL setup. Flanking them are the LED headlamp setup, and beneath them, there’s a subtly reworked bumper.
- Save for the new alloys and reworked bumper, the side and rear designs of the 2024 Hyundai Tucson remain unchanged.
Overhauled Interior and New Features
- The dashboard design of the new 2024 Hyundai Tucson has been completely redesigned to accommodate the new integrated display setup and sleeker AC vents. Thankfully, the Korean automaker has finally brought back some physical controls for the infotainment system and climate control for added convenience.
- It also receives a new central console featuring a wireless charger and a refreshed 3-spoke steering wheel, with the gear shifter positioned behind it in the form of a stalk.
Also Read: Six Airbags Now Standard In All Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai is yet to share the technical details of the updated Tucson. However, it should continue with the existing engine options, comparing 2-litre petrol and diesel engines. Globally, it also gets hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrain options.