Toyota India has silently introduced a new Limited Edition variant of the Innova Hycross. Derived from the GX petrol trim, this new Limited Edition variant is priced from Rs 20.07 lakh to 20.22 lakh (ex-showroom), commanding a premium of Rs 40,000 over its standard counterpart. It is available in both 7- and 8-seater configurations.
Toyota is yet to comment on the availability of the Innova Hycross GX Limited Edition. However, it is expected to be on sale until December 2023 or till the stocks last.
Toyota Innova Hycross Limited Edition – What’s New?
Toyota will be offering the new Innova Hycross Limited Edition with a few cosmetic enhancements both inside and outside over the standard model. These include: –
- A new chrome embellishment adorning the centre of the grille.
- Refreshed silver-finished skid plates on both the front and rear bumpers.
- Premium-looking soft-touch, chestnut brown finish for the dashboard and door trims.
- Faux wood treatment around the window controls.
- New dual-tone black-&-brown seat covers for fabric seats.
- It also gets a Platinum White exterior colour scheme at an additional cost of Rs 9,500.
Regarding features, the Limited Edition GX trim retains the same set of equipment as its regular counterpart. These include necessities like automatic LED headlamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, smart entry with push button start, 8-inch floating touchscreen infotainment with Apple Caplay and Android Auto, height adjustable driver’s seat, dual-front airbags, all-disc brakes, ABS with EBD, vehicle stability control and hill hold assist.
Toyota Innova Hycross Limited Edition – Powertrain
Based on the entry-level GX variant, the new Toyota Innova Hycross Limited Edition gets a 2-litre, 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol engine that makes 174PS/205Nm and comes mated to a CVT automatic gearbox.
For those who aren’t aware, Toyota also offers other variants of the Hycross with a fuel-efficient 2-litre hybrid powertrain that claims to return a mileage of 21.1 kmpl.