2023 Mercedes Benz A-Class Facelift Launched In India
Mercedes-Benz has introduced the facelifted A-Class in India, with prices starting from Rs 45.8 lakh (ex-showroom).
|2023 Mercedes Benz A-Class||Price||Premium over old model|
|A200 Limousine||Rs 45.8 lakh||+ Rs 3.8 lakh|
|AMG A45 S Hatchback||Rs 92.5 lakh||+ Rs 8.7 lakh|
Must See: Exclusive: 2023 Mercedes Benz E-Class Walkaround Video
- Like before, the A-Class is available in two body styles: sedan and hatchback.
- The pricing details for the diesel version of the refreshed A-Class will be revealed in Q4 2023.
- As of now, no information is available regarding the sporty AMG A35 sedan.
2023 Mercedes Benz A-Class Facelift – What’s New?
- In the facelifted version, the A-Class Limousine gets a refreshed grille with small tri-pointed star inserts, along with new 17-inch alloy wheels, refreshed LED tail lamps, and slightly revised bumpers.
- In the case of the hatchback, the design changes are restricted to the slightly updated tail lamps only.
- Inside, the upgraded A-Class receives a new steering wheel, along with a couple of new features such as: –
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Hands-free boot opening
- Faster charging output for the USB chargers
- Additional knee airbag for the driver (bringing the total to 7)
Other features are carried over from the pre-facelift model, including dual 10.25-inch screens, dual-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, a wireless phone charger and turbine-like AC vents.
Also Read: Mercedes AMG GT 63 S E Performance Launched At Rs 3.3 Crore
- No changes have been made on the mechanical front. Here are the detailed specifications: –
|Model||Mercedes A200 Limousine||Mercedes A45 S Hatchback|
|Engine||1.3-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol||2-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol|
|Transmission||7-speed DCT||7-speed DCT|
In the Indian market, the Mercedes Benz A-Class A200 Limousine competes with the BMW 2 Series, while the AMG A45 S rivals the Mini Cooper JCW.