The facelifted Hyundai Aura has finally been launched in India. The sub-4m sedan has received a new front facia, a host of new features and some minor changes inside the cabin as well. Available in a total of four variants, here is what each variant of the 2023 Hyundai Aura has on offer. But first, have a look at its technical details: –
|Engine||1.2-litre petrol||1.2-litre petrol with factory-fitted CNG kit|
|No of Cylinders||4||4|
|Transmission||5-speed MT/AMT||5-speed manual|
|Boot Space||≈ 402L|
Hyundai offers the Aura in six monotone colour options – Typhoon silver, Teal blue, Starry night, Polar white, Fiery red, and Titan grey.
Variant-wise Price and Features
1. Hyundai Aura E
|1.2L petrol with manual gearbox||Rs 6.30 lakh|
Key Features: –
- Exterior: Steel wheels, body-coloured bumpers, micro-type roof antenna, rear chrome garnish and Z-shaped LED tail lamps.
- Interior: Fabric seats, front & rear door pockets, front cabin lamp, gear shift indicator, and adjustable rear headrests.
- Comfort & Convenience: Front power windows, AC with heater, front power outlet, and a cooled glovebox.
- Safety: Four airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, high-speed alert system, front seatbelt reminder and front seat belt pretensioners & load limiters.
2. Hyundai Aura S
|1.2L petrol with manual gearbox||Rs 7.15 lakh|
|1.2L petrol-CNG with manual gearbox||Rs 8.10 lakh|
Key Features (over E variant): –
- Exterior: LED DRLs, styled wheel cover, body-coloured ORVMs & door handles, black finish for the grille, and rear spoiler.
- Interior: A 3.5-inch MID for the instrument cluster and footwell illumination.
- Comfort & Convenience: Keyless entry, headlamp escort function, power adjustable ORVMs, rear centre armrest with cupholder, tilt adjustment for the steering wheel, rear AC vent, all four power windows, auto down function for driver’s window, height adjustable driver’s seat, front fast USB C-Type charger, and rear power outlet.
- Infotainment: Audio system, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, steering-wheel-mounted controls, and front & rear speakers.
- Safety: Day/night IRVM, rear defogger, speed sensing auto door lock, impact sensing door unlock, central locking, burglar alarm and tyre pressure monitoring system.
3. Hyundai Aura SX
|1.2L petrol with manual gearbox||Rs 7.92 lakh|
|1.2L petrol with AMT||Rs 8.73 lakh|
|1.2L petrol-CNG with manual gearbox||Rs 8.87 lakh|
Key Features (over S variant): –
- Exterior: Projector headlamps (AMT only), shark fin antenna, diamond cut alloy wheels, chrome door handles, and turn indicators on side mirrors.
- Interior: Glossy black inserts, chrome finish for gear knob & parking lever, metal finish for inside door handles and front passenger seat back pocket.
- Comfort & Convenience: Smart key with push button start stop, cruise control (petrol only), Wireless smartphone charger (AMT only), automatic climate control (only AMT), power-folding side mirrors and boot lamp.
- Infotainment: 8-inch touchscreen system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and voice assist.
- Safety: Electronic stability control, hill start assist, and rear camera.
Also Read: This Is Tata’s Answer To Hyundai i20 N Line
4. Hyundai Aura SX (O)
|1.2L petrol with manual gearbox||Rs 8.58 lakh|
Key Features (over SX variant):
- Exterior: Projector headlamps.
- Interior: Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob.
- Comfort & Convenience: Auto AC, automatic headlamps, and wireless smartphone charger.
- Safety: Curtain airbags (total six airbags) and ISOFIX child seat anchors.