2023 Honda Activa 125: All Variants and Features Detailed
The 2023 Honda Activa 125 is finally here. It is now compliant with the BS6.2 (OBS2) emission norms and received a new range-topping H-Smart variant. Here’s a lowdown on its revised variant lineup and what they have to offer: –
Honda Activa 125 Drum
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 78,920|
- It is the entry-level variant in Activa 125’s lineup.
- It comes with basic features like an external fuel lid, steel pressed wheels, and drum brakes at both ends with Combi-Braking System.
Honda Activa 125 Drum Alloy
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 82,588|
- As the name suggests, this trim gets 12-inch alloy wheels and drum brakes at both ends.
- It commands a price premium of Rs 3,668 premium over the Drum Brake variant.
- In terms of features, it gets an LED headlamp, side stand engine cut-off, engine kill switch, and a semi-digital instrument console that displays real-time mileage and distance-to-empty readouts.
Honda Activa 125 Disc
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 86,093|
- In addition to all the features of the Drum Alloy variant, this trim comes with a front disc brake and an idle start-stop system.
- These added features will cost you Rs 3,505 over the Drum Alloy variant.
Honda Activa 125 H-Smart
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs 88,093|
- Based on the Honda Activa 125 Disc variant, the H-Smart trim will cost you Rs 2,000 more.
- With the new H-Smart variant, you get all the features of the Disc variant along with a smart key that allows the rider to lock/unlock the handlebar, seat, and fuel tank cap without putting in a physical key. Also, the keyfob can be used to turn on the scooter’s side indicators to locate it in a parking lot. Head here for more details.
Powering the 2023 Honda Activa 125 is a BS6 Phase-2 compliant 124cc single-cylinder fuel-injected motor that makes 8.30PS and 10.4Nm. It also benefits from an ACG (Alternator Current Generator) starter, which starts the engine silently by removing the gear meshing noise.
The Activa 125 can be had in five body shades: Rebel Red, Heavy Gray, Pearl Night Star Black, Mid Night Blue, and Pearl Precious White with Salen Silver.
The Honda Activa 125 fights it out with the Hero Destini 125, Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Hybrid, Suzuki Access 125, and TVS Jupiter 125.