On 7 April 2020, Harley Davidson Launched new model of its cruiser bike 'Low Rider S' in India which is built on a Harley-Davidson Softail chassis with premium suspension components to support the powerful beast-like Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine, with styling inspired from Harley heritage.
Harely Davidson Low Rider S: Specificatons & Features
It showcases the following features:-
- It is powered by a 1868cc engine offering 119 ft. lb. of torque at 3000 rpm
- It carries a 43mm inverted fork at the front
- It houses dual front brakes with 300mm discs and ABS as standard
- The S model comes with Michellin Scorcher 31 Tires
- Two solid color options available are- Vivid Black and Barracuda Silver
Below are the technical specifications of the cruiser motorcycle:-
|93 PS / x69 Kw @ 5020 rpm
|6-Speed Cruise DriveÂ®
|Dark bronze, Radiate cast aluminum wheel
The new 2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S model will come with a base price of Rs. 14,69,000 (ex-showroom) in India. It will rival Indian Scout cruiser motorcycle.
Though Harley has launched the motorcycle, you can not take deliveries as of now. The deliveries will begins once the lockdown ends.