Waiting Period Detailed For All Toyota Cars
Are you planning to buy a new Toyota car? If yes, you might have to wait for up to 8 months, particularly if you’re interested in Toyota’s hybrid models.
Below, we’ve provided a breakdown of the average waiting period for all Toyota cars sold in India.
|Toyota Model||Average Waiting Period In Major Cities|
|Innova Crysta||2-3-4 months|
|Innova Hycross||4-8 months|
- The average waiting period mentioned above applies to the following cities: Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Indore, Jaipur, Mumbai, Thane, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Surat, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Patna, and Coimbatore.
- It is worth noting that the waiting period might vary depending on the city, variant, colour, engine option, and availability of stock.
- The Toyota Innova Hycross is commanding the highest waiting period of up to eight months, followed by the Hyryder, Camry and Vellfire. All of these are hybrid models.
- Despite the launch of the new-gen Innova Hycross, the Innova Crysta hasn’t lost its charisma and still commanding a waiting period of up to four months.
- The average waiting duration for the Toyota Fortuner is roughly 2 to 3 months in most metro cities. However, customers of Pune, Bengaluru, Thane and Chandigarh might have to wait up to four months to drive the SUV to their home.
- The Baleno-based Toyota Glanza is easily available, experiencing the least waiting time among all.
- Fortuner-based Toyota’s highly capable pickup truck, the Hilux, has an average waiting time of about three months.