- Amidst the continuous rainfall causing flooding and waterlogging in various regions of the country, especially in northern states, Volkswagen India has taken proactive measures.
- The company has recently announced a service campaign to provide crucial support to its vehicle owners who have been affected by adverse weather conditions.
- The company will be providing free roadside assistance (RSA) to its customers from Delhi, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh till 31st August 2023.
- Affected consumers can contact Volkswagen roadside assistance (RSA) at 18001021155 / 18004191155.
- Vehicle service checks will be conducted to promptly address flood-related damages.
- Standardized repair guidelines have also been issued to Volkswagen service centres for a swift service experience.
- Apart from the 24×7 complimentary Roadside Assistance (RSA), standardised support towards service repair estimation and Parking at dealerships is already being offered to Volkswagen customers.
Also Read: Volkswagen Virtus Gets A New GT DSG Automatic Variant