Updated TVS Apache RTR 160 and 180 Launched
TVS Motor Company has today launched the updated Apache RTR 160 and 180 2V models in India, making them up-to-date with current market demands. Here’s a look at their prices: –
|Model||Price (Ex-Showroom Delhi)||Premium over its predecessor|
|Apache RTR 160||Drum: Rs 1,17,790|
Disc: Rs 1,21,290
Disc with Connectivity: Rs 1,24,590
|Up to Rs 4,550|
|Apache RTR 180||Rs 1,30,590||Rs 9,900|
2022 TVS Apache RTR 160 and Apache 180 – What’s New?
- TVS has made some meaningful mechanical changes to improve the overall performance of these bikes.
- Starting with the TVS Apache RTR 160, it now produces 16.04PS of maximum power and 13.85Nm of peak torque, an increase of 0.51PS but a decrease of 0.05Nm over the outgoing model. Its overall weight has also been reduced by 2kg.
- On the other hand, the TVS Apache RTR 180 now makes 17.02PS and 15.50Nm, which is 0.23PS more but 0.45Nm less than its predecessor. It now weighs 1kg less than before.
- Both models are now driven by TVS’ highly durable X-ring chains.
- They also receive three riding modes: Sport, Urban, and Rain, which alter the throttle response and ABS sensitivity accordingly.
- At 120mm, the rear tire section has also been widened by 10mm for a better grip. However, the front tyre section remains the same as before. (90mm).
- Their styling and graphics have also been updated, making them appear sportier. Besides, they also receive revised LED headlamp & taillight, and a new digitised instrument console with Bluetooth-based TVS’ SmartXonnect suite that comprises a first-in-segment voice assistant, turn-by-turn navigation, call & notification alerts, race telemetry and lap timer mode.
Also Read: TVS Ronin All Variants Explained In Detail
As a result of the latest update, TVS Apache RTR 160 and 180 have become more tempting and relevant products in today’s market, which will attract more buyers for TVS.