TVS Apache RTR 310 Launched At Rs 2.42 Lakh
After tons of teasers and anticipation, the TVS Apache RTR 310 streetfighter has finally been launched in India at an introductory price of Rs 2,42,990 (ex-showroom).
|TVS Apache RTR 310 Colors, Variants||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Arsenal Black|| Rs 2,42,990 (introductory, without quickshifter)|
Rs 2,57,990 (regular price)
|Fury Yellow||Rs 2,63,990|
What does it offer?
Let’s quickly delve into all the necessary details of the all-new TVS Apache RTR 310:-
- Built upon a lightweight trellis frame with an aluminium sub-frame, the all-new TVS Apache boasts an exceptionally aggressive and sharp design.
- It features a sharply designed front facia reminiscent of the Ducati Streetfighter V4, with an angular twin LED headlight. Furthermore, its split seat setup, rear-set footpegs and vertical strip-style taillights contribute to its aggressive appearance.
- When it comes to features, the bike gets tons of state-of-the-art and segment-leading features. These include climate control seats, covering ABS, cornering cruise control, cornering traction control, front & slope dependent control, rear-lift off control, five riding modes (Track, Urban, Rain, Sport and Supermoto), dynamic twin LED headlamps, tyre pressure monitoring system, a bi-directional quick-shifter, race-tuned dynamic stability control, and dynamic LED taillights (rapidly flash at hard braking).
- The other notable features of the new Apache RTR include a 5-inch TFT rider’s display with Bluetooth-based smartphone connectivity, connected tech, USB mobile charging socket, traction control, and electric throttle Ride by Wire technology.
- Riders can also connect their helmet communication devices and GoPro with the 5-inch TFT instrument cluster.
- Underpinnings of the bike comprise a fully adjustable 41mm USD fork and rebound & preload adjustable monoshock suspension setup.
- The new Apache rides on 17-inch wheels shod with 110/70-section front and 150/60-section rear Michelin Road 5 tyres.
- For braking, the streetfighter gets petal disc brakes at both ends, with a dual-channel Antilock Braking System (ABS) as standard.
- At the heart of this latest TVS naked streetfighter is the same 313cc, single-cylinder, reverse-inclined, liquid-cooled motor that is good enough to produce 35.6PS of max power and 28.7Nm of peak torque, letting it to sprint from 0 to 60 kmph in 2.8 seconds before attaining a top speed of 150 kmph.
- TVS offers this engine with a 6-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch that minimizes the chances of rear wheel lockup and enhances the rider’s confidence.
In the naked streetfighter segment, the all-new TVS Apache RTR 310 rivals the Triumph Speed 400, Honda CB300R, KTM 390 Duke, BMW G 310 R, and Keeway K300N.