Toyota Kirloskar Motors has rolled out monthly offers on three of its affordable mass-market models including the Glanza hatchback and Urban Cruiser subcompact SUV. Like the every other month, Toyota's premium offerings like Innova Crysta, Fortuner, Camry, and Vellfire have been left out of the offers list.
Let's take a look at the model-wise split of offers valid until the end of April 2021: –
|Toyota Urban Cruiser||–||Rs 20,000||–||Rs 20,000|
|Toyota Yaris||Rs 20,000||Rs 25,000||Rs 20,000||Rs 65,000|
- All the above-mentioned offers are valid till 30th April 2021.
- Offer prices may vary from city to city, and variant to variant for all models.
- Maruti Ciaz's rival Toyota Yaris sedan is available with the maximum benefits among three. For the people not in know, the Yaris is the only sedan in its segment to offer up to seven airbags. Currently, it is priced between Rs 9.16 lakh and Rs 14.60 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and comes with a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 107PS/140Nm. It can be had with either a 6-speed manual or a 7-step CVT automatic transmission.
- If you're eyeing Toyota's only hatchback, you can save upto Rs 24,000 this month. Like its donor model- Maruti Baleno, the Glanza also comes with two petrol engine options: a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated unit (83PS/113Nm) and a 1.2-litre dualjet petrol engine (90PS/113Nm) equipped with mild-hybrid tech. While the former engine can be had with either a 5-speed manual or a CVT automatic, the latter is available only with a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Maruti Vitara Brezza-based Toyota Urban Cruiser is available with only exchange benefits worth Rs 20,000. Similar to the Baleno-Glanza duo, the Urban Cruiser also shares its powertrain with its Maruti sibling, i.e. it is also powered by the 1.5-litre petrol engine (105PS/138Nm), available with the options of a 5-speed MT and a 4-speed torque converter unit.