Toyota India has finally launched the Glanza CNG at a starting price of Rs 8.43 lakh (ex-showroom). With this, it has become the first CNG model from Toyota in India.
|Glanza CNG Variants||CNG Price||Premium Over Petrol Only Variants||Price Difference From Baleno CNG|
|S||Rs 8.43 lakh||+Rs 95,000||Rs 15,000 (Delta)|
|G||Rs 9.46 lakh||+Rs 95,000||Rs 25,000 (Zeta)|
- As the above table indicates, the Glanza CNG is available in the mid-spec S and G trims, commanding a premium of Rs 95,000 over their standard petrol-only versions.
- Compared to its Maruti Suzuki equivalent Baleno CNG, it is up to Rs 25,000 more expensive.
What Powers The Glanza CNG?
Similar to the Maruti Baleno, the Glanza CNG also gets the same 1.2-litre DualJet DualVVT petrol engine that makes 77.5PS/98.5Nm when running in CNG mode. Mated to only a 5-speed manual gearbox, it is claimed to deliver a fuel efficiency of 30.61km/kg.
Since the Glanza CNG comes in the mid-spec variants of the hatch, you don’t have to compromise much on the features front. Here’s a look at the variant-wise features details: –
1. Toyota Glanza CNG S
Key Features: –
- Halogen headlamps
- Steel wheels with full cover
- Tilt-adjustable power steering
- 7-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Steering-mounted audio controls
- Auto AC
- Dual front airbags
Also Read: 2022 Toyota Glanza Accessories Revealed
2. Toyota Glanza CNG G
Key Features (over S variant): –
- Automatic LED headlamps
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Push button start-stop
- Tilt & telescopic adjustment for the steering wheel
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch Smartplay Pro touchscreen system
- Remote operation with advanced telematics
- Rear AC vents
- 6 airbags
- Rear parking camera
With the launch of CNG variants, the Toyota Glanza has become an even more strong competitor against the Hyundai i20, Tata Altroz, Honda Jazz and Maruti Baleno.