With the gradually rising COVID19 cases in the country, various automakers are shutting their plants and coming forward to help the nation. Now, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has extended its support hand for its customers and announced “Customer Connect Program 2.0". Under this initiative, the brand has taken several measures for providing a trouble-free aftersales experience. The major highlights of this initiative are as follows: –
– The program aims to provide peace of mind to its customer by offering an extension on their vehicle’s warranty, free services, and prepaid service packages. However, Toyota hasn't revealed the extension period.
– If the validity of any of these packages has already lapsed, in that case, the validity extension will be upto 1 month in the cities/states where the lockdown or movement restrictions are imposed.
– The brand is also offering ‘Toyota Bactaklenz’ under this scheme. It a non-chemical fumigation treatment that will be available at a special price for both Toyota as well as non-Toyota vehicles.
– All Toyota dealerships across the nation will strictly follow COVID-19 precautionary protocols by adopting the highest measures of safety and hygiene discipline.
– Toyota is also promoting contactless service where customers can book service appointments through the TConnect mobile App, WhatsApp, or Toyota's official website. To avoid public gatherings, customers can also choose to pick up & drop services.
– Besides, the brand is also reaching to its customers and providing them tips for the protection of parked vehicles, and informing them about the importance of periodic maintenance.
Commenting on the new announcement, Mr. Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, TKM said –
We are aware of the extreme difficulties faced by our customers during this pandemic and the uncertainties it has brought. Our “Customer Connect Program 2.0” is a step further to build confidence and show our commitment to our valued customers by ensuring seamless communication and hassle-free processes to ensure customer convenience & utmost safety. Our dealerships will continue their efforts to support our customers, and as a responsible corporate citizen we are extending our support to even take care of vehicle sanitization used by frontline warriors. Taking this opportunity, we would also like to sincerely request all our customers to stay at home and follow the guidelines announced by the Government.”