Toyota Announces Buyback Scheme and Finance Offers For Hilux Pickup Truck
Toyota India has announced an assured buyback scheme for the Hilux lifestyle pickup truck. Since it is a new segment for the Japanese marque’s Indian subsidiary, the carmaker is trying to find a foothold.
- As per the official press statement, Toyota customers can get a buyback value of up to 70% of the Hilux’s ex-showroom price after three years from the date of purchase.
- The carmaker is also providing special finance schemes on the Hilux through Toyota Financial Services, with EMIs starting from Rs 32,886.
- A customer can opt for either the buyback scheme or the special finance scheme.
- While the carmaker hasn’t specified, we expect the buyback scheme to be opted for while buying the Toyota Hilux and cannot be availed thereafter.
- Contact your nearest Toyota dealership for more details on the buyback scheme for the Hilux.
In other news, Toyota has recently revised the prices of the Hilux double-cab body-style pickup truck. Its entry-level STD variant is now more affordable by Rs 3.59 lakh, whereas the range-topping High variant has undergone a price hike of up to Rs 1.35 lakh. Click here for its complete variant-wise price details.
Toyota offers the Hilux with a 204PS 2.8-litre diesel engine, paired with a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission, powering all four-wheel of the SUV with the help of a 4×4 drivetrain. It also benefits from electronic aids like Electronic Differential Lock, Active Traction Control (ATC), Auto Limited Slip Differential (A-LSD), and Tyre Angle Monitor System. Click here for its variant-wise feature details.