Tork Kratos Electric Bike: Specifications and Variants Explained
Tork Motors, a Pune-based EV startup, recently launched its first electric bike, the Kratos, in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 1,02,499 (ex-showroom Delhi, including state and FAME II subsidy). The bike is available in two variants: Kratos (Standard) and Kratos R, both come with different outputs, features, and color options. So, here we have simplified both the trims so that you can invest your money wisely:-
Tork Kratos electric bike – Colour Options
|White||White, black, blue, and red.|
Tork Kratos: Variant-wise Features
1. Standard variant (Kratos)
Key Features: –
- Lighting System: LED headlight setup with daytime running lamps (DRLs).
- Comfort & Convenience: – Split seats, USB charging port, front storage box, guide-me-home light.
- Riding modes: Eco, City, Sports, and Reverse.
- Tech & Safety: A digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, in-app navigation, regenerative braking, anti-theft system, hazard lamps, safe home feature, ride analytics, crash alerts, and OTA updates.
- Braking System: – Disc brakes with CBS (Combined Braking System).
- Underpinnings: – A split trellis frame, conventional telescopic front fork, and a rear monoshock suspension setup.
2. Kratos R
Key features (over standard trim): –
- Riding modes: Track mode.
- Tech & Safety: Geofencing, track analytics, motor walk assist, vacation mode, smart analytics, and fast charging capability.
Tork Kratos: Specifications and Range
|Motor Type||axial flux motor||axial flux motor|
|0-40kmph Acceleration||4 seconds||3.5 seconds|
|Charging Time||4-5 hours||4-5 hours (regular charger)|
up to 80% in 60mins (through fast charger)
Tork is also providing free access to its public charging network with the range-topping Kratos R variant for 2 years.
Tork Kratos Prices
|Pune (Maharashtra)||Rs 1,07,999||Rs 1,22,999|
|Bengaluru (Karnataka)||Rs 1,32,499||Rs 1,47,499|
|Delhi||Rs 1,02,499||Rs 1,17,499|
|Hyderabad (Telangana)||Rs 1,32,499||Rs 1,47,499|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||Rs 1,32,499||Rs 1,47,499|
|Ahmedabad (Gujrat)||Rs 1,12,499||Rs 1,27,499|
The Tork Kratos R trim is Rs 15,000 more expensive than the base-spec Kratos variant. For this added premium, it offers better performance, more features, and most importantly, fast charging capability, which is a must-have trait if you’re eyeing an electric vehicle.
Stay tuned to Gaadify for more such updates! Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel.