Tata Tiago EV Will Be The Official Partner Vehicle For 2023 IPL
Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 official partner Tata Motors recently announced that its Tiago EV is the official vehicle for the most loved cricket tournament in the world.
Tata Motors and IPL
- With the 2018 IPL season, Tata began its sponsorship journey and became the title sponsor in 2022.
- Previous IPL editions have featured models such as Nexon (in 2018), Harrier (in 2019), Altroz (in 2020), Safari (in 2021), and Punch (in 2022). And for the 2023 IPL, Tata has chosen its smallest electric hatch as its official vehicle partner.
- The Tata Safari Red Dark Edition was the official partner of the inaugural edition of the Women’s Premier League (WPL).
- During the tournament, Tata organises various activities for its fan and IPL viewers both on and off the ground to increase its reach.
Tata Tiago EV – A Quick Brief
- The Tata Tiago EV is the marque’s latest electric offering in the Indian market.
- It is offered in four variants: XE, XT, XZ+ and XZ+ Lux, priced between Rs 8.69 lakh and Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- The Tiago EV comes with two battery pack options: 19.2kWh and 24kWh, claiming a range of 250km and 315km, respectively.
- Powering the electric hatchback is a front-axle mounted electric motor producing 61PS/110Nm for the smaller battery and 75PS/114Nm for the bigger unit.
In other news, Mahindra has also announced its association with four IPL teams as their official SUV partner. Head here for more details.