Tata Nexon Facelift Front Design Leaked
We all know that Tata Motors is gearing up to give the Nexon yet another mid-life facelift update. While it has been spied testing numerous times, the latest set of spy shots unveils its refreshed front façade without any camouflage.
- The front end of the upcoming Nexon Facelift has been thoroughly revised. It is set to become sportier than the current model’s aggressive and bold appearance.
- The 2023 Nexon features a new & slimmer humanity line with LED DRLs and sequential turn indicators.
- The redesigned bumper of the updated SUV features chunky housings with vertically-oriented headlamps mounted on either side.
- Going by the previous spy images, the 2023 Nexon Facelift will also receive a new set of alloy wheels, all-wheel disc brakes, redesigned rear LED taillights with a new connected LED strip and reprofiled rear bumper.
- Inside, the updated Nexon is likely to receive a new dashboard layout and cabin theme, along with Tata Avinya-inspired new steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster, ventilated front seats, electronic stability control and up to six airbags.
- Reports suggest that it could also benefit from the ADAS safety suite. If this happens, the Nexon will become the first car in its category to get such a feature.
- Underneath the hood, the Nexon facelift is likely to retain the ongoing 1.5-litre diesel engine. However, the existing 110PS 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine could be replaced by a new & more powerful 125PS 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit.
- It is also likely to receive a new dual-clutch automatic transmission option.
Expected Launch and Price
- Tata is likely to launch the new Nexon around the festive season.
- Expect it to command a significant price premium over its existing model, which costs between Rs 8 – 14.60 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Once launched, the Nexon Facelift will continue its rivalry with the Maruti Brezza, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, and Mahindra XUV300.