Bajaj Chetak Available At A Discounted Price Of Rs 1.30 Lakh
India’s leading two-wheeler manufacturer, Bajaj, is offering its Chetak electric scooter at a special festive price of Rs 1.30 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi, including FAME II subsidy). That’s a discount of Rs 14,000 compared to its regular ex-showroom price of Rs 1.44 lakh (including FAME II subsidy).
NOTE: This festive price is valid for a limited period only.
This latest price revision makes the Bajaj Chetak approximately Rs 8,883 more affordable than the TVS iQube S and Rs 8,000 cheaper than the newly launched 2.9kWh version of Ather 450X.
Note: The festive price is valid for a limited period only.
Bajaj Chetak – Battery, Power, Range and Charging Time
- The Chetak EV comes with a 2.9 kWh battery pack that powers a 3.8 kW electric hub motor.
- It claims a range of 108 kilometres on a single charge and a top of 63 km/h.
- Its battery can be juiced up using a conventional charger in just 4 hours.
When it comes to features, the Bajaj Chetak gets: –
- Steel body
- Turbine-shaped alloy wheels
- LED headlamps with horseshoe-shaped LED DRLs
- Coloured LCD instrument console
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Turn-by-turn navigation assistant
- Over-The-Air (OTA) updates support
- Internet Of Things (IoT)
- Temper alert
Also Read: Ola MoveOS 4 To Be Roll Out In October 2023
Bajaj offers the Chetak in three striking colour schemes: Brooklyn Black, Indigo Metallic, and Hazel Nut.