Tata Nexon EV Prime and Max Get A Price Cut; Range Increased
To keep its hold in the EV segment, Tata Motors has slashed the prices of its Nexon EV Prime and Nexon EV Max after the launch of the Mahindra XUV400. Here are the revised prices: –
|Tata Nexon EV Prime||New Price||Quantum Of of Reduction In Price|
|XM||Rs 14.49 lakh||-Rs 50,000|
|XZ+||Rs 15.99 lakh||-Rs 31,000|
|XZ+ Lux||Rs 16.99 lakh||-Rs 31,000|
- Tata Motors has reduced the prices of the Nexon EV Prime by up to Rs 50,000. With this, the electrified SUV now ranges between Rs 14.49 lakh to Rs 16.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
Also Read: Tata Harrier, Safari Red Black Editions Reveal Ten New Features
|Tata Nexon EV Max||New Price||Quantum Of of Reduction In Price|
|XM (New Variant)||Rs 16.49 lakh (with 3.3kW charger)|
Rs 16.99 lakh (with 7.2kW charger)
|XZ+||Rs 17.49 lakh (with 3.3kW charger)|
Rs 17.99 lakh (with 7.2kW charger)
|XZ+ Lux||Rs 18.49 lakh (with 3.3kW charger)|
Rs 18.99 lakh (with 7.2kW charger)
Also Read: Tata Punch and Altroz Get CNG Powertrain
- Nexon EV Max has received a new base-variant XM that costs Rs 16.49 lakh. The other variants of the EV have received a uniform price hike of Rs 85,000.
- Compared to the older base-spec trim XZ+, the new XZ trim is Rs 1 lakh more affordable.
- Speaking of the features, the XM trim comes loaded with projector headlights with LED DRLs, LED taillamps, auto AC, push-button start/stop, connected car tech, a semi-digital instrument cluster, electronic parking brake, electronic stability programme (ESP), and all-wheel disc brakes.
- The range of the Nexon EV Max has also been significantly increased. With its extended range, the electric SUV can now cover up to 453 kilometres (MIDC-rated) as opposed to the earlier ARAI-rated range of 437km. From February 15, existing Nexon EV Max owners will also receive the same upgrade via a software update at Tata dealerships.