Tata Harrier, Safari Get New Features; Prices Up By Rs 30,000
Tata Motors has recently revised the prices of its entire model lineup by up to 0.9%. And now to compensate for the price hike, the carmaker has updated its Harrier and flagship Safari SUVs with some new features. Here are the details: –
- All the variants of the Tata Harrier are now available with Type-C USB ports at the front. The same will also be available in the second row from the XZ variant onwards.
- Improving the safety quotient, the Tata Harrier has received an enhanced Electronic Stability Program (ESP) that includes features like panic brake alert, after-impact braking and driver doze-off alert. This feature will be available from the XZS variant onwards.
- Tata Harrier’s XZ+ trims also gain features like a wireless smartphone charger, an electronic parking brake, rear disc brakes and improved iRA-connected car technology with new features like smartwatch app connectivity, usage analytics, monthly health report, auto & manual DTC check and drive analytics.
- Except for the all-wheel disc brakes, which it already had, the Tata Safari receives the same enhancements as the Harrier.
- The Safari Gold Edition only gets enhanced features for iRA connected suite, while the XZ+ variants bring comfort head restraints to the list.
- As mentioned above, the Tata Harrier now ranges between Rs 14.80 lakh – Rs 22.35 lakh (ex-showroom). It received a price hike of up to Rs 31,000, depending on the variant. On the other hand, the prices of Tata Safari have gone up by up to Rs 20,000 and it is now priced from Rs 15.45 lakh to Rs 23.66 lakh (ex-showroom).